REGUPOL resist alu fire
Doubly safe – flame retardant and migration-free
REGUPOL resist alu fire protection layer according to DIN 18531 and resistant towards flying sparks and radiating heat, has a flame-retardant finish and from a thickness of 8 mm is classified as a so-called "hard roof". The Triplex aluminum foil lamination on the underside avoid plasticiser migration.
REGUPOL resist alu fire protects the waterproofing and insulation of your flat roof sustainably and reliably against mechanical and thermal influences. It is laminated on the underside with an aluminium triplex foil and equipped with a flame retardant finish. The aluminium triplex foil prevents plasticiser migration between non-rubber compatible waterproofing systems and the protective layer. REGUPOL resist alu fire has a General Building Authority Test Certificate for its flame-retardant properties, which rates it as fire class BROOF (t1) – resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat. REGUPOL resist alu fire is therefore in itself already a so-called "hard roofing." As a result, REGUPOL resist alu fire provides processors and builders with additional safety by reducing the fire load on flat roofs. As a protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines, REGUPOL resist alu fire offers clear technical, physical and financial advantages over protective screeds or protective concrete. It is available in sheet and roll format for different project-specific requirements, making it easy and efficient to install. REGUPOL resist alu fire does not require any waiting time for further roofing work and is very suitable not only for flat roofs and green roofs, but also for balconies and terraces. REGUPOL resist alu fire is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, vapour-permeable, rot-proof and antistatic according to EN 1815. The material consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL resist alu fire is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Bottom side laminated with aluminium, prevents plasticiser migration
- Compatible with all commercially available waterproofing systems
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-MPA-E-21-506
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Pressure-resistant, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, permanently elastic, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient laying
8,000 x 1,250 x 8 mm
6 individual pieces on a pallet