REGUPOL solar alu fire
With safety for photovoltaic systems on flat roofs
REGUPOL solar alu fire, a protective layer in accordance with DIN 18531 specially developed for PV flat roof systems, combines fire retardant equipment - BROOF (t1) - with an aluminium-laminated underside that protects all commercial sealing systems.
REGUPOL solar alu fire is a protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines, which, in addition to the flame-retardant finish, is also equipped with aluminium triplex foil on the underside. This protective layer (thicknesses ≥ 8 mm), specially designed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs, meets the requirements for "hard roofing" with the classification BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, when laid over the entire surface. The General Building Authority Test Certificate thus certifies the resistance of REGUPOL solar alu fire to flying sparks and radiant heat. The fire load on flat roofs is reduced, which is becoming increasingly important as fire protection requirements become more stringent. Lamination on the underside with aluminium triplex foil prevents interactions such as plasticiser migration between non-rubber-compatible waterproofing membranes and the protective layer. The protective layer is therefore compatible with all commercially available building and flat roof waterproofing systems, including those that are not rubber compatible, such as soft PVC. REGUPOL solar alu is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815. REGUPOL solar alu fire can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. REGUPOL solar alu fire consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. The protective layer is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of waterproofing
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-20150703:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient installation