REGUPOL solar special
The "complete" solution for PV systems on flat roofs
REGUPOL solar special links the protection of all commercial sealing systems according to DIN 18531 with guard of plasticiser migration, a mounting aid by self-adhesive backing and a higher fire class - BROOF (t1) - for PV mounting systems.
REGUPOL solar special is a protective layer specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs. In the special version, REGUPOL solar special combines the protection of your flat roof waterproofing with a flame-retardant finish, a self-adhesive installation aid and lamination with an aluminium triplex foil, which prevents interactions such as plasticiser migration between non-rubber-compatible waterproofing membranes and the protective layer. The protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines protects the waterproofing system and the thermal insulation from mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. REGUPOL solar special can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. It consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGPOL solar special is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL solar special is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Self-adhesive backing as an installation aid
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of waterproofing
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-20150703:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, water-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Easy and efficient installation/processing and alignment