REGUPOL solar standard
Photovoltaics on a flat roof? Of course.
REGUPOL solar is a protection layer specially developed for the respective substructure system of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs in accordance with DIN 18531.
REGUPOL solar standard is a protective layer specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines. REGUPOL solar standard is designed and individually fabricated to match the mounting system. During the installation and operation of photovoltaic systems on flat roofs, REGUPOL solar sustainably protects the roof waterproofing from mechanical damage and thermal influences, thus decisively extending its service life. The protective layers for photovoltaic and solar installations consist of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL solar standard is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. The protective layer is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Increases the static friction
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient installation