REGUPOL resist fire
A hard roof cladding
REGUPOL resist fire protection layer according to DIN 18531, has a flame retardant finish that protects against flying sparks and radiant heat and from a thickness of 8 mm is classified as a so-called "hard roof", according to DIN CEN/TS 1187:2012-03.
REGUPOL resist fire sustainably and reliably protects the waterproofing and insulation of your flat roof against mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. The protective layer, which complies with DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guideline, consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL resist fire is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. It is also flame-retardant and has a General Building Authority Test Certificate for fire class BROOF (t1) – resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat – and is therefore in itself a so-called "hard roofing." As a result, REGUPOL resist fire reduces the fire load on the flat roof and gives processors and builders considerably more safety. It is available in sheet and roll format for different project-specific features, making it easy and efficient to install. REGUPOL resist fire does not require any waiting time for further roofing work and is suitable not only for flat roofs and green roofs, but also for balconies and terraces. REGUPOL resist fire is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, vapour-permeable, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, rot-proof, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-MPA-E-21-506:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Pressure-resistant, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, permanently elastic, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient laying
8,000 x 1,250 x 8 mm
11 individual pieces on a pallet