REGUPOL resist solid fire
For really tough applications
REGUPOL resist solid fire, protection layer according to DIN 18531, highly compressed, highly resilient protective membrane for special requirements with an additional flame-retardant. It has a general appraisal certificate for fire class BROOF (t2) to meet Scandinavian edificial requirements.
REGUPOL resist solid fire is a highly compacted and highly resilient protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines for special requirements with an additional flame retardant finish. The protective layer sustainably and reliably protects the waterproofing and insulation of your flat roof against mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. From a material thickness of 8 mm, REGUPOL resist solid fire is considered a so-called "hard roofing" with the classification BROOF (t2) according to DIN EN 13501-5. REGUPOL resist solid fire is resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat and additional wind impact for Scandinavian use. It reduces the fire load on the flat roof and gives processors and builders much more safety. Compared with protective screed or protective concrete, REGUPOL resist solid fire offers clear technical, physical and financial advantages. This alternative consists of PUR-bonded butyl rubber and is a protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines. It consists of up to 95 percent recovered and recycled polymer raw materials and is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL resist solid fire is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat, water-permeable, and vapour-permeable.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Pressure-resistant, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, permanently elastic, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Highly compacted, highly resilient
- BROOF (t2) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, considered as "hard roofing" — resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat
- Simple and efficient laying
8,000 x 1,250 x 8 mm
11 individual pieces on a pallet