REGUPOL terrace alu fire
"Hard roofing" despite a wooden terrace
REGUPOL terrace alu fire combines an elastic protective layer according to DIN 18531 under pedestals or assembly systems of terraces with an aluminium-laminated underside to avoid plasticiser migration and a higher fire resistance class, BROOF (t1), so-called “hard roofing” – protects against flying sparks and radiant heat, according to DIN CEN/TS 1187:2012-03.
REGUPOL terrace alu fire is a protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines under stilt bearings and mounting systems of terraces for the protection of the structural waterproofing with an aluminium triplex foil on the underside and a flame retardant finish. By reducing the fire load, it provides processors and builders with additional safety. REGUPOL terrace alu fire sustainably protects the waterproofing and insulation under the stilt bearings and mounting systems of terraces against mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. REGUPOL terrace alu fire enables superstructures, for example wooden terraces, which would not be possible due to the "hard roofing" requirement. It has (thickness ≥ 8 mm) a General Building Authority Test Certificate for Fire Class BROOF (t1) – it is therefore resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat – and already represents a so-called "hard roofing" when laid over the entire surface. With thicknesses of eight to twenty millimetres and dimensions depending on requirements in rolls, pads or strips, REGUPOL terrace alu fire can be individually customised. The protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines (thicknesses ≥ 6 mm) consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL terrace alu fire is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL terrace alu fire is height-compensating, pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of commercially available waterproofing
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-20150703:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Thicknesses and dimensions according to requirements
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient processing