REGUPOL terrace standard
Terrace? Of course.
REGUPOL terrace is the protection layer according to DIN 18531 under pedestals and assembly systems of terraces to protect the sealing system from flat roofs, loggias and balconies.
REGUPOL terrace standard is an elastic protective layer for full- and partial-surface installation under stilt bearings and mounting systems of terraces to protect the structural waterproofing. The dimensions of the pads or strips are flexible with a layer thickness of three to twenty millimetres and are exceptionally easy to process or install. The separation and protective layers (thicknesses > 6 mm), which are approved according to DIN 18531, consist of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL terrace standard is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL terrace standard is height-compensating, pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Height-compensating, pressure-resistant, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, permanently elastic, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Increases the static friction
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions according to requirements
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient laying